One of the benefits of having a tankless electric water heater is that it frees up space in your home or office. There are other benefits as well, depending on the features and capacity of the unit. Prices may also vary depending on the manufacturer’s brand and product details. Before you buy and invest in a high-quality unit, learn all you can about these heaters, and compare the best tankless electric water heaters in the market:
Stiebel Eltron Tankless Heater – Tempra 12 Plus
This is one of the leading brands in the market. Basic features include:
- Advanced Flow Control by Stiebel Eltron – this patented technology was exclusively invented by Stiebel Eltron. It features a continuous flow that automatically maintains water temperature.
- Energy Saver – an eco-friendly unit that saves energy through its auto-modulation technology.
- Compact size – small and sleek, but fully efficient.
- Easy to operate – it comes with a digital temperature display and functional preset temperature, memory buttons, and electronic switch.
- TEMPRA 12 PLUS – 12kW, 240V, electric service of 100 A, output water temperature of 68° to 140°F
- Warranty –7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties
EcoSmart ECO 36 Electric Tankless Water Heater
This is an all-new energy-efficient tankless water heater developed using patented technology. It is best suited for homeowners who prefer reduced water and electricity bills.
Among the best features of this product are the following:
- Endless Hot Water – no need to store water in a tank. This unit heats water endlessly as water passes through.
- Save Space – its wall-mount design is sleek and compact, which is great for saving space.
- Save Energy – with advanced self-modulating technology, it operates only when demanded.
- Save Time – water is heated instantly when needed, thus reducing long hours of waiting.
- Save Money – it cuts the cost of heating by providing heated water on demand.
Sio Green IR288 v2 POU Infrared Electric Tankless Water Heater
The Sio Green Quartz Elements’ infrared heating technology provides superior heating efficiency.
The best features of this product are:
- Easy Hot Water – point-of-use water heating allows you to get hot water anytime you want. This is backed by the hassle-free infrared heating design at 110 volt or 220 volts.
- Patented Technology – there is no direct contact with metals because it has a coil, thus preventing limescale deposit, calcium buildup, and corrosion.
- Space Saver – its ergonomic size is suitable for innovative construction.
- Automatic Power Technology and Manual Mode – it’s tailored to fit your needs. You can easily switch the unit between Auto and Manual Mode depending on your preference. The temperature can also be adjusted.
ECOTOUCH Tankless Water Heater Electric
This is the perfect solution for water heating in the bathroom, kitchen, and sink.
Product details and features of this unit:
- Instant Hot Water – with a 5.5KW heating system applied, you can easily access 116ºF hot water in an instant.
- Smart Self-Adjustment – the heater automatically adjusts heat when needed. If not in use, it self-adjusts , thus saving energy consumption.
- Convenient to Use – its touch control panel and digital display allows for convenient use of the unit. It also comes with a remote control and installation guide.
- Safe-to-Use – it is 100% safe to use with its innovative design. The lines for electricity are separate from the line of the water, thus leakage and scale build-up can be avoided.
Compact size – its dimension is 11″ x 7.5″ x 2.35″ and pipes fitting is:1/2″ NPT
ECM Air Conditioning, with its headquarters located in Boynton Beach, FL, provides air conditioning services within Palm Beach County, Broward County, Martin County, and St. Lucie County. If you’re looking to have a new HVAC system installed, we’re on-call and ready to assist you. So if you’re in need of an HVAC installation, don’t hesitate to contact us today to schedule an inspection! Our HVAC installation experts will check your ductwork, measure, check wire sizes, and more before making recommendations to ensure maximum efficiency and comfort. Call us at 561-295-1763 or contact our HVAC installation team online by clicking here.