Florida Pace Program
FOR AIR CONDITIONING
There are many benefits to going green – good for the environment, lower energy costs. But for most people the cost of energy efficient products is too high. Thankfully, Floridians will be able to afford to upgrade their air conditioning with Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program.
Do you need more information?
Contact us for more information on the PACE program.
How does this work?
A participating contractor, such as East Coast Mechanical (ECM), will put together an estimate for qualifying energy-efficient product, like a new air conditioner installation. You can apply for the PACE financing and if approved, we will install your new unit. Your repayment will begin with your property tax next year.
Why PACE Program?
- 100% financing with no out-of-pocket costs
- Fast in-home approvals
- Borrow up to 20% of property value
- Flexible repayment terms: 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale
- No prepayment penalty
- Financed amount won’t appear on credit report
How Do I Qualify?
- Must be current with mortgage debts
- Must not owe any property tax
- Credit is not an issue