The WeatherMaker Standard Efficiency Single-Packaged Rooftop Units 48KC Features and Benefits: 12 – 24 ton capacities, optimized airflow. Precharged with Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant at the factory. “No-strip screw” collars for fast access to internal components from all sides of the unit without tools.
A centralized control center with a circuit breaker is mounted in easy view for visual inspection and maintenance: optional electric heat or hot gas reheat. Easy access handle with right side hinge removable front panel simplifies installation and lifting during service calls. High-efficiency filtration media helps capture airborne particles such as pollen, dust, and other allergens as small as 3 microns by utilizing an optional MERV 11 filter (optional).
In addition to being precharged with Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant, all WeatherMaker® rooftop units include our preinstalled factory test plug that makes it easy to confirm the unit is operating properly before release into service.
An easy-to-use control center includes an adjustable airflow interlock switch and a contactor panel configured for a strip heater on 1H/1C selectable models. These features ensure proper airflow adjustment when using optional accessories such as electric heat or hot gas reheat options.
With support from our dedicated technical specialists and training programs tailored specifically to contractors’ needs, there’s no better way to become more confident and provide more comfort for your customers.
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- Single-stage cooling capacity control
- Up to 14.1 SEER and 12.0 EER
- Gas efficiencies up to 82%
- Cooling operating range up to 115 °F (46°C) and down to 25°F (-4°C) using winter start kit
- Innovative non-corrosive composite condensate pan per ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- Exclusive IGC solid-state control for on-board diagnostics with LED error code designation, burner control logic, and energy-saving indoor fan motor delay
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500 hours of salt spray protection.
Contact Us for a Free Quote
Commercial Installation Assessment