The WeatherMaker Single-Packaged Rooftop Units 50A is a commercial and industrial heating and cooling unit manufactured by Carrier. These units are designed to be installed on the roof of a building and are capable of providing both heating and cooling to the interior space. They are pre-wired, charged with refrigerant, and factory-tested in heating and cooling modes to ensure they are ready for installation and operation upon delivery. The units feature an industrial-grade cabinet with fully hinged access panels, which makes it easy to access and service the internal components.
The units are designed with a superior supply fan that can handle up to 3.5 inches of external static pressure, making them capable of handling a wide range of ventilation and air movement requirements.
- High-efficiency scroll compressors (digital compressor available)
- Two-stage cooling on Constant Volume and Staged Air Volume units, with multiple adaptive demand control for up to 5 stages of cooling capacity
- Cooling operation range up to 120° F ambient and down to 35° F ambient
- ComfortLink™ control includes an easy-to-use scrolling marquee display, service diagnostics, run test capabilities, demand limit capability, compressor reverse rotation protection, and BACnet communication option.
- California Energy Commission Title 24 Compliant
- Meet or exceed the EER requirements of ASHRAE Standard 90.1, rated per ARI Standard 340/360
- Tested following UL Standard 1995 and listed by ETL and ETL, Canada
- Large hinged service access doors
- On-board diagnostics include refrigerant pressure sensors.
- Double wall design available
Contact Us for a Free Quote
Commercial Installation Assessment