AIR CONDITIONING | PLUMBING | ELECTRICAL | SERVICE CONTRACT | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL

Vital Oxide

Vital Oxide – a highly effective and widely recognized disinfectant recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and included in the World Health Organization’s Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality.

Vital Oxide is a powerful, hospital-strength disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs on hard surfaces with no rinse required and no harmful chemicals. 

In one step, it disinfects, sanitizes, deodorizes, and eliminates odor at the molecular level without using harsh chemicals or masking fragrances. It has been tested by an independent laboratory against more than 600 pathogens and found effective in killing 99.9% of them. 

Even better, Vital Oxide leaves a safe residue that prevents future growth. It destroys all known bacteria, viruses, fungi (mold), mildew, and spores that may cause illness or disease. And it’s safe for use around people, pets, and plants.

Vital Oxide is a highly effective alternative to bleach and other harsh chemicals that can cause respiratory irritation and toxicity – and it’s much safer for the environment too. 

Vital Oxide’s unique chemistry helps break down soil-based problems at the site of their origin without leaving behind harmful residues or toxic run-off. 

As a result, it quickly eliminates odors caused by mold, decaying food, body odor, pet smells, and more. Plus, since no strong fumes or fragrances are associated with its use, you can spritz your mattress to eliminate bed bugs!

Where Can I use Vital Oxide?

Using Vital Oxide is as easy as spraying anything from moldy showers to pet messes on rugs or furniture. It’s excellent for mold remediation as well. 

You can use it on various surfaces, including wood, ceramic tile, finished hardwood floors, linoleum, glass, and more. You can pour Vital Oxide straight into the area that needs to be disinfected for small areas or spot treatments.

A great deodorizer and cleanser. VitalOxide will kill mold, bacteria, and common germs while cleaning hard, nonporous surfaces and fabrics. Safe to use on virtually any surface, including grout, walls, ceilings, textiles, etc. 

Ideal for sanitizing bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, storage areas – anywhere there is an odor or mildew problem. It helps remove odors from upholstered furniture., It does not contain VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) that can harm the environment. 

It can be used as a fogging agent to sanitize large spaces like Locker Rooms / Fitness Facilities / Equipment Room / Showers / Daycare Centers etc. 

No need for gloves or goggles when spraying onto most surfaces; it is child and pet safe.

Chlorine dioxide is a powerful disinfectant. It offers several distinct advantages over other chlorine-based disinfectants. For example, chlorine dioxide does not produce the unpleasant taste or odors often associated with chlorination. 

Chlorine dioxide has also been more effective than traditional disinfectants like chlorine and bromine at killing viruses and bacteria. 

These include those that cause gastrointestinal illnesses, such as E. coli and salmonella. Additionally, it can kill most pathogens without leaving behind harmful byproducts like trihalomethanes (THMs), produced when chlorine reacts with organic compounds in water.

Overall, given its effectiveness and safety profile, it is clear that chlorine dioxide has several important uses in various applications. Therefore, chlorine dioxide is an excellent option if you are looking for a powerful and safe disinfectant.

Contact Us

Let’s chat about your Air Conditioning needs.
Translate »