The 50BVJ features a compact, vertical design and has cooling capacities ranging from 2.25 to 14 tons. With a wide variety of airflow configurations, this packaged unit can be installed in many applications where limited space is paramount. The 50BVJ is also available with electric heat or gas-fired heating packages for maximum application versatility. These units offer easy installation and service access with standard mounting brackets and a top-mount electrical control box.
The insulated spun aluminum casing of the 50BVJ provides corrosion and impact resistance with outstanding thermal efficiency, reduced sound levels, and long service life. These units also include an all-aluminum construction evaporator coil for extended refrigeration system life and field-replaceable filters to maintain your comfortable air quality easily.
- Capacities of 18, 20, 25, and 30 tons
- EER of up to 14.8
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- Variety of drive and motor options for low and medium static pressure applications
- Coaxial tube-in-tube design condensers
- Two electronically and mechanically independent refrigerant circuits
- Supply fan housing and wheels designed for quiet, low-velocity operation
- Direct expansion evaporator coil
- One or two forward-curved, high-pressure Class II fan assemblies
- Fully insulated, unpainted, galvanized steel cabinet
- Compressors mounted on rubber grommets
- Crankcase heater on size 034