The 50XCW indoor water-cooled packaged units are available in 14 and 17-ton models, which incorporate a high-efficiency three-speed premium scroll compressor. Scroll compressors have proven their reliability by delivering long life with steady comfort conditions year after year.
An adjustable direct expansion thermostat controls the unit from 60 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. All components are mounted on an internally insulated sheet metal pan that includes all piping connections and refrigerant control components.
Other notable features of the 50XCW series include a low-profile design, which allows for flexible installation in limited spaces. This unit also includes factory-installed electric heating packages to provide additional comfort when required. In addition, these units are available with single-phase voltage or three-phase voltage options, including scroll compressors on both single and three-phase models.
They also have a time delay circuit breaker for remote start-up and control.
The 50XCW indoor water-cooled packaged units can be used in residential and commercial installations, providing reliable comfort for many environments. If you are interested in learning more about the added benefits of these units or need assistance choosing the best model to meet your needs, contact us today!
- Capacities of 5, 7½, 10, 12, 15, and 20 tons
- Rear filter rack to support 1-in. or 2-in. filters
- TXV (thermostatic expansion valve) controlled
- Two-stage capacity control
- Brazed-plate style heat exchanger rated at 400 PSIG water-side working pressure
- Adjustable belt drive centrifugal evaporator fan
- Built-in 24-volt control system
- R-410A refrigerant
- Positive sloped stainless steel drain pan
- The fully insulated unit, including full acoustical insulation on the compressor section