There is no greater priority to ECM than the safety of our customers and employees. We are closely monitoring this rapidly evolving situation, and are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as our local, state, and federal governments to minimize the spread and impact of the coronavirus(COVID-19).
- We have implemented strict sterilization procedures for our in-home technicians.
- We installed 15 Reme Halo Air Purification Systems in our offices as well as built Custom Air Scrubbers for each department in our facility.
- We have increased cleaning measures within our office and facilities.
- We have hand sanitizers throughout our facility.
- Our staff is practicing the CDC guidelines of regular hand washing and avoidance of touching your face as well as practicing social distancing by the recommended 6ft. CDC Documentation has been given to all employees.
- Technicians are provided with gloves, booties, and sterilization products to be used before and after in-home visits.
- Our employees have been instructed to stay home for a minimum of 14 days and seek medical attention if they have any flu-like symptoms or have reason to believe that they have been exposed to COVID-19
We are taking every precaution to ensure that we maintain a safe workplace for our employees.
We ask that you please do your part to help keep everyone safe as well. As a precaution for our staff as well as our customers, phone representatives that are scheduling appointments will be inquiring if you or anyone in your household is ill. We ask that you tell us at the time of scheduling or before the technician arrives at your door.
As always, we look forward to serving you, and we thank you for your cooperation as we all do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns about installation, or other services please contact 561-295-1763
Thank you for your continued trust in ECM Air Conditioning