Water Heater Leaking?
Get Your Water Heater Repaired Now!
Emergency Water Heater Replacement Today. We handle all residential and commercial water heater system repairs and replacements.
- Water Heaters (Electric Type)
- Water Heaters (Natural Gas) or (LP Gas)
- Tankless Water Heater (Electric Type) or (Gas Type)
- Solar Water Heaters & Solar Panels
As of April 16, 2015: U.S. Dept of Energy will mandate higher efficiency requirements.
Our Services Include:
Our friendly technicians are qualified to assist you with any type of needs related to our water heater. The following is a list of the most common services we provide:
- Water heater leaks
- Water heater Installations
- Hot water heater repairs
- Replace shutoff valve for water heater
- Elements and thermostats
- Anode rods and relief valves
- Vent line repair and replacement
- All gas tankless water heater parts and repairs
- Recirculation pump replacement
- Heat recovery system repair and replacement
What Happens When You Have Little or No Hot Water?
When any of the components in your water heater fail, you can suffer from little or no hot water. If one of the thermostats fails, it can reduce your hot water output by 50% thus causing you to run out of hot water quickly. If your heating element burns out you will also loose 50% of your tanks heating capacity and your water may be luke warm or you may run out of hot water quickly.
Water Heater Leaking
If the water heater leak comes from the water heater itself, the water heater will probably need to be replaced. Water heaters are pressurized vessels and not prone to easy repair.
- Disconnect the power source. You can do this by pulling the plug from the
water heater. You can shut off the fuel valve or you can flip the circuit breaker to turn off the water heater.
- Turn off the water supply to the water heater. To do this, turn off the main valve outside and the valve on top of the heater.
- Turn off the water supply to the home located outside if you have an
- Call ECM for emergency service. A skilled plumbing Technician will resolve
your water heater problems!
ECM Air Conditioning, with its headquarters located in Boynton Beach, FL, provides air conditioning services within Palm Beach County, Broward County, Martin County, and St. Lucie County. If you’re looking to have a new HVAC system installed, we’re on-call and ready to assist you. So if you’re in need of an HVAC installation, don’t hesitate to contact us today to schedule an inspection! Our HVAC installation experts will check your ductwork, measure, check wire sizes, and more before making recommendations to ensure maximum efficiency and comfort. Call us at 561-295-1763 or contact our HVAC installation team online by clicking here.