ECM is seeking a qualified and energetic plumbing manager with extensive residential and commercial experience and a minimum of 10 years of broad plumbing experience. With a get-it-did attitude and the desire to participate with a winning team in growth strategy, bottom-line improvements, and reputation management. This is an unlimited potential for the right candidate. If you have what it takes to contribute to growing our plumbing division, then you owe it to yourself to seek an interview with the owner of ECM. I assure you that the opportunity is well worth your time!
The ideal candidate shall be a dedicated and competent individual seeking an opportunity to grow with a dynamic, progressive, and innovative organization. The results-oriented Plumbing Manager should possess extensive experience in code compliance, safety, quality control, business development, project management, and estimating.
(Or download this PDF to fill out.)
Apply Online Click HereApply: 1500 N High Ridge Rd,
Boynton Beach, 33426
Call: 561-586-3739 x 1017
Email: [email protected]
The Plumbing Manager should be recognized as a team player with excellent coaching and training skills to earn the respect and admiration of our plumbing staff effectively. The candidate should also possess excellent organizational skills and consistently complete projects on time and under budget. The candidate should be recognized as a team player and an excellent troubleshooter who can effectively resolve issues while meeting and achieving challenging goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- A results-driven professional with bottom-line responsibility
- Manage, coach, and train a team of service professionals
- Develop a winning team and improve performance.
- Primary responsibility for planning, controlling, and managing the daily activities.
- Responsibility for revenue generation strategies
- Provide troubleshooting support to our plumbers when needed
- Participate in recruiting and hiring top-notch plumbers
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyze and control labor costs on installation jobs to assure favorable profit margins.
- Control average ticket prices on services rendered to assure favorable profit margins.
- Control labor costs of service technicians by eliminating wasted travel time and downtime.
- Developing the team in all aspects of overall customer service.
- Assisting the company in its strategy to secure more high-valued services.
The Plumbing Manager will also have the following:
- Able to take decisive action and work with others to reach a viable solution and goal.
- Knowledgeable and well-informed, with hands-on experience in the industry.
- Strong analytical skills with a major focus on profit centers and trends.
- An effective communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- Capable of recruiting, training, coaching, and motivating talent.
East Coast Mechanical, LLC (ECM) is a 29-million-dollar service business with 175 employees on South Florida’s East Coast in Boynton Beach. ECM’s primary business consists of three main areas of revenue generation:
- Home Warranty Division: sells extended service warranties to homeowners and real estate agents. A service warranty is an insurance policy that will protect you against unexpected repair bills for one year. It covers all parts and labor necessary to repair your appliances, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems. ECM currently holds 30,000 annual renewable service warranties.
- Air Conditioning Division: ECM is one of Florida’s largest air conditioning dealers. The President, Jose Ramirez, has personally recruited, hired and trained the entire sales staff.
- Plumbing & Electrical Division: ECM’s plumbing and electrical Division was established along with the Home Warranty division of the company and currently performs both residential and commercial plumbing.
- whole house re-piping
- leak detection
- drain rooter service
- underground excavation
- underground re-pipe
- water jetting
- water heater replacement
- General plumbing service.
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Bonus Structure
- Weekly Payroll
- Year round work
- Unlimited potential to qualified applicant
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Paid vacation, Paid sick/personal, 401(k) w/company match.