The Marketing Director shall be the primary executive responsible for executing the marketing objectives of the strategic plan developed through collaboration with the owner/president. The Marketing Director should be a strategic and performance-driven professional with a stellar record of achievement leading profitable marketing improvements that increase leads, sales and business growth.
The Marketing Director shall be a forward-looking professional that will partner with the management team to engage, coach and educate on marketing and sales strategies that directly contribute to the organization’s revenue and profit margins.
The ideal candidate will evaluate all of the organization’s past marketing strategies, identify their competitors and identify their current customer base in order to develop a strategic marketing plan for the organization. The Marketing Director will provide a strategic short-term plan that will address direct response advertising campaigns. Areas of expertise should include direct mail campaigns, social media, market research, digital media, data mining and Google analytics improvements along with website design and television advertising commercials.
ECM is looking for a dynamic, energetic Marketing Director with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to participate with the owner/president in growth strategies, profitability and expansions.
The air conditioning industry is expected to grow 20% per year through the year 2022. While the home warranty division locally and nationally have an unlimited potential for growth.
(Or download this PDF to fill out.)
Apply Online Click Here
Apply: 1500 N High Ridge Rd,
Boynton Beach, 33426
Call: 561-586-3739 x 1017
Email: [email protected]
The Marketing Director will have the responsibility for day-to-day planning, managing and controlling all marketing and sales related activities of the organization.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies.
- Oversee development, design and implementation of collateral materials utilized in all direct mail campaigns, video production and TV commercials.
- Oversee all web design and content for maximum lead generation.
- Oversee all web home warranty advertising for maximum effectiveness.
- Evaluate the organization’s current and past marketing strategies.
- Participate with management responsible for generating revenue on an ongoing, daily basis to assure a positive favorable month-end result.
- Provide strategic direction to optimize business development, growth and profitability.
- Create a marketing brand awareness program that improves the organization’s image.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of all marketing strategies.
The Marketing Director will be a seasoned and mature leader with at least 10 years of broad marketing experience.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree required – an MBA is a plus.
- Mature, proactive and strategic thinker with a winning attitude.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing others and building winning teams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into a marketing model.
- An effective communicator with strong oral and written skills.
- A hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, driven environment.
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. (ECM) is a 29 million dollar service business with 160 employees located on South Florida’s East Coast in Boynton Beach. ECM’s primary business consists of four main areas of revenue generation.
- Home Warranty Division
ECM sells extended service warranties/service contracts to homeowners, businesses and real estate agents between Pembroke Pines and Vero Beach, Florida. An extended service warranty is an insurance policy that will protect you against unexpected repair bills for one year. It covers all parts and labor necessary to repair your appliances, air conditioning system, plumbing systems and electrical systems. ECM currently holds 30,000 annual renewable service warranties. Our recent remodel of our website now includes the ability to sell various types of home warranties online.
- Air Conditioning Division
ECM is the largest Lennox air conditioning dealer in Florida and in the top five in the country. The President, Jose Ramirez, has personally recruited, hired and trained the entire sales staff and is currently hiring to expand and increase our revenue and profitability.
- Plumbing Division
ECM’s Plumbing Division performs both residential and commercial plumbing. Work includes whole house re-piping, leak detection, drain rooter service, underground excavation & re-pipe, water jetting, water heater replacement and general plumbing service.