Rely on Us for Quality AC Replacements
Is your AC unit continually acting up? Sometimes an older unit is so far gone, you’re better off getting a replacement. That’s where East Coast Mechanical comes in. Our AC replacement experts are here to provide you with quality products, fine craftsmanship, and the best customer education on air conditioning possible.
Because we want you to have the best experience possible, we also offer a “no surprises” guarantee — the price we quote you for your AC installation project is the price you pay!
Here’s why we’re Stuart’s most trusted air conditioning company:
- Proudly serving Stuart, FL homeowners since 1985
- Over 120 fully-stocked AC service trucks ready to serve you
- Strong involvement in the Stuart community
- Emergency AC repair service available 24/7
- Specials and coupons offered to save you money
- Your satisfaction is always guaranteed
Quality AC Installation Stuart Residents Trust
Not all air conditioning replacement companies are alike. While some contractors are late to appointments, charge for initial estimates, and overcharge you once the job is done, East Coast Mechanical never commits these errors.
We arrive on time for all AC service appointments, provide free in-home assessments and estimates, and get the job done on-time and within the price range we initially quoted you.
With our AC installation services, you can expect:
- Cost-effective, affordable AC installation solutions
- Energy efficient products built to last
- Top-quality equipment and exceptional workmanship
- Certified, bonded, licensed, and insured AC professionals
- Professional commercial and residential installation services
- Excellent options for every type of home and budget
Air Conditioning Replacements by Professionally Trained Technicians
Are you ready to maximize the comfort in your home or business? The expert AC installation and technicians at East Coast Mechanical are ready to install your new, energy-saving AC system. We’ll do the HOT Work, perform a full attic ductwork and equipment inspection, identify air leaks and deficiencies, design the perfect system for your home, provide you with an education and finally you make a simple choice!